CINCINNATI, OHIO – April 20: Kao Collins announced the launch of a new website for their industrial inkjet and flexographic inks.
The site, found at www.kaoprint.com and launched just before DRUPAs 2021 event, offers businesses involved in the industrial printing industry access to the expertise and innovative capabilities provided by Kao Corporation (the companys three brands: Kao Collins, Kao Chimigraf, and Kao Corporation Chemical Business).
Now customers anywhere have access to Kaos suite of ink products and services. The site aims to support worldwide industrial printing through the following:
- Stronger supply chain support
- Efficient access to all inks and services
- Supporting decentralized production and manufacturing
- Faster development of custom ink and printing solutions
- Greater flexibility to support changing markets and business conditions
“Were offering solutions locally by combining expertise from our chemists and engineers with the product development and manufacturing capabilities provided by Kao locations around the world,” said Vice President Chris Rogers. As a global brand serving a worldwide network of industrial printers, packagers, and distributors, Kao seeks to prioritize sustainability efforts throughout the supply chain.
- Formulating innovative ink solutions that reduce the environmental impact of industrial printing operations
- Diversifying our network of distributors to promote fairness in markets and competition
- Providing customers with technical support that advances their sustainability goals
The company will highlight various initiatives for sustainability in several webinars during DRUPA 2021:
- Business Expansion with Kao Thermal Inkjet Solution
- Eco Value Chain created by Kao Digital Printing Solution on Flexible Packaging
- UV Low-migration Inkjet Inks For Corrugated
- Sustainability as the Only Path
“Already many of our products are meeting the need of our customers for more sustainable printing solutions,” said Rogers. Contact Kristin Adams at email@example.com for more information About Kao
Kao creates high-value-added products that enrich the lives of consumers around the world. Through its portfolio of over 20 leading brands such as Attack, Bioré, Goldwell, Jergens, John Frieda, Kanebo, Laurier, Merries and Molton Brown, Kao is part of the everyday lives of people in Asia, Oceania, North America, and Europe. Combined with its chemical division, which contributes to a wide range of industries, Kao generates about 1,400 billion yen in annual sales. Kao employs about 33,000 people worldwide and has more than 120 years of history in innovation. Please visit the Kao Group website for updated information. About Kao Collins
Kao Collins provides inkjet printing solutions for the commercial and industrial printing industry, offering a full line of inkjet inks, technical support, parts, and repair services worldwide. About Kao Chimigraf Kao Chimigraf is a global provider and supplier of high-performance printing inks and coatings for flexographic printing systems and industrial inkjet equipment used by various industries, markets, and manufacturers. About Kao Corporation Chemical Business
Kao Corporation Chemical Business provides a wide range of chemical solutions, developed through comprehensive lab research and testing, to support Kao and its customers in the commercial and industrial printing industries and Kao Group brands in sectors such as. cosmetics, healthcare, home care, and more.